Signed in as:
Celebrating cultural diversity as our strength with joy setting our standard for life, we utilize technology as a support tool providing global skill programs of education through utilizing software as a service, software as a teaching tool and interactive applications
Old World - New World Culture Education Skills.
Capital Raise - Sustainability
Clinical - Field - Campus - Training - Research
Applications - Rotation Stations - Target -
ABC-IQ University College Establishment - Spaces - Places
Technology - Equity in Healthcare - Education - Currency
Showcase -Country - Skills Portfolio - ABC-IQ Portal
Structure of Society - Culture
Top 5 Pearls of Wisdom to Life Leaders Skills Applied
Parliamentary Classroom - The Great Debate
Gender Equity, Inclusion and Diversity
Defining Historical Mandates
Peace, Culture of Practice - Faith
Economics - Currency - Trade
Foods, Textiles, Tones, Tunes, Sports
Arts Therapy - Mental - Emotional Health
Water - Nature - Ecosystems - Landscapes
Climate Change - Biodiversity -Safety-Security
Sustainable Development Goals - 2030
Human Centered Design
195 Countries - 7 Continents
Good Health and Wellbeing
Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
Decent Work and Economic Growth
Partnership for the Goals
ABC-IQ is an independent organization. We operate through joint international governance. Blending communities celebrating cultural diversity creating peaceful, circular, democratic economies.
Consultancy Note - ABC-IQ's policies are designed much like Swiss neutrality ensuring compliance, external security and the promotion of peace. We adhere to International guidelines and standards, national, provincial, regional regulations.
At the heart of our policy is freedom of speech, freedom of thought and equal access to knowledge around the world ensuring compliance to the Magna Carta for the digital age. ABC-IQ does not advocate for the use of negative science or the use of violence causing destruction of human life.
ABC-IQ adheres to a strict policy of confidentiality and privacy. ABC-IQ does not sell data or sell personal information. Our risk analysis supports transparency and adheres to international ,national and provincial standards, guidelines and regulations.
We engage in sustainable social enterprise. Our mission is not to bring sameness to difference, but to support and empower humanity. We are not influenced by, affiliated with, nor do we support the interests or policies of a single political party: We ensure the position of neutrality, providing support recommendations, fundamental literacy skills, emotional health, peace, culture education and career skill's training through software as a service and training tool.
B Corporation -- Sustainable Social Enterprise - AID
1. “The purpose of the Company shall include, but is not in any way limited to or restricted by, the creation of a positive impact on society and the environment, taken as a whole, from the business and operations of the Company, which impact is material in view of the size and nature of the Company’s business
2. The Directors shall, when deciding what is in the best interests of the corporation, consider the short-term and the long-term interests of the corporation and the interests of the corporation's shareholders, employees, suppliers, creditors and consumers, as well as the government, the environment, and the community and society in which the corporation operates (the “Stakeholders”), to inform their decisions.
3. In discharging his or her duties, and in determining what is in the best interests of the corporation, each director shall consider all of the Stakeholders (defined above) but shall not be required to regard the interests of any particular Stakeholder as determinative.
4. Nothing in this Article express or implied, is intended to create or shall create or grant any right in or for any person other than a shareholder or any cause of action by or for any person other than a shareholder.
5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any Director is entitled to rely upon the definition of "best interests" as set forth above in enforcing his or her rights hereunder, and under provincial law and such reliance shall not, absent another breach, be construed as a breach of a Director's fiduciary duty of care, even in the context of a change in control transaction where, as a result of weighing other Stakeholders' interests, a Director determines to accept an offer, between two competing offers, with a lower price per share."
In Country Training
stay up to date
ABC-IQ CORP IS A FEDERALLY REGISTERED CANADIAN CORPORATION.Copyright Trademark ABC-IQ© 2012- Present All Rights Reserved.Other copyrights may apply. Some images used under Fair Use or Creative Commons attribution. Thank you for helping us help others.
EMPOWERED BY SC & Associates